Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Link Of The Minute!

I gotta give a shout out to my boy Ken in my Sociology class (What's UP?! lol!) for turning me on to this website. I said something about that I wanted to be a food writer (true story - I'm double majored in Culinary Arts and Journalism), and he said that his wife was totally into the same thing, and we got to talking about websites. He said one of her favorites was a site called Smitten Kitchen, which I'd never heard of.

Smitten Kitchen

Go ahead, I'll wait. ;)

That's an awesome blog. That's the blog that Chef hopes to be when it grows up! :O Actually, that's the blog Chef will be one day. Right now, it's pretty much just whatever I feel like talking about food, whenever I feel like talking about it (which is to say "Everything and all the time!"), but I'll get better with my camera, and all that jazz, and you'll totally see Chef grow up, right before your very eyes!

It'll be so exciting! lol!

So shout outs to Kens wife for finding the site, turning Ken on to it, and then Ken telling me about it! High fives all around! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment